From SFPTotal Wiki
The user interface is divided into two sections.
The unit of features and management is equipped with a buttons of quick access, menu of receiver type selection and tables, as well as with a block of special tabs.
- The buttons of quick access perform the following functions:
- Clear table with firmware (Table tab);
- Import firmware from a file, located on your hard drive, to the table (Table tab);
- Export firmware from table (Table tab) to the file;
- Firmware checksum validation;
- Reading firmware from memory of the transceiver and;
- Write firmware to the transceivers memory.